Last updated Sep 17, 2023
2. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your device when you visit our Website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently, enhance user experience, and provide information to website owners.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
- Google AdSense Cookies
- The purpose of the advertising cookies from Google AdSense is for Google or its partners to serve relevant ads based on your previous visits to our Website or other websites. If you would like to opt out of Google’s personalized advertising, please visit Google’s Ad’s settings.
- Opt-In for Commenting
- When you leave a comment on our Website, you have the option to opt-in to save your name and email address. This functionality is provided for your convenience, ensuring that you do not need to fill in your details again when leaving another comment. These cookies will expire after a period of time.
4. Managing Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Most web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
- You may also opt out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Services. For Google AdSense, you may directly visit Google’s Ad’s settings.
- You can also set your mobile device to limit ad tracking or reset the advertising identifier.
Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our Website.
5. Changes to this Policy
6. Contact Us
7. Additional Information